You can adjust how your name and donation amount is displayed publicly on a Fundraiser’s page. There are three visibility levels:
- Undisclosed name: your donation amount only will be shown on the fundraiser page, but only the organizer will see your name.
- Name and donation: your name & donation amount will be shown on the Fundraiser page.
- Name, Undisclosed Amount: your name will be shown on the fundraiser page, but only the organizer will see your donation amount.
You will be able to elect your donation’s visibility status during the Share stage of the donation process, right after you submit your payment information:
- At the top of the screen, you'll see your Donation Summary details. Next to your name and amount, select the "Change your visibility" link to view the options above.
- After you make your selection, click the "SAVE CHANGES" button
Please note that visibility status only refers to what the public can see. Organizers will still be able to view your full name and email address, even if you have elected to support the fundraiser anonymously.
If you would like to adjust your visibility after your donation has already been made, you can follow the instructions outlined below:
- Login to www.generosity.com and select your name in the upper right corner
- From the dropdown menu that appears select "My Donations"
- Choose your donation preference: “anonymous”, “name only”, or “name and amount”
If you would like to edit the name associated with your donation, you will need to contact our Customer Happiness team for assistance.