Generosity makes it possible to easily raise funds for a loved one or yourself. Simply have your bank account information handy and create a profile to get started.
To create a fundraiser:
- Visit www.generosity.com and select Start Your Free Fundraiser at the top of the page.
- Enter the title and the amount of funds you wish to raise. Don’t worry: You can modify this information before launching your fundraiser.
- Click ‘Next’ and create an account, or log in with Facebook. Note, if you already have an Indiegogo account, you can use that to sign in.
- Upload a picture of the person for whom you're fundraising.
- Select your category and location.
- Write a Fundraiser Story that is genuine, transparent, and concise. If you’re raising funds for someone else, explain your relationship to him or her.
- Upload a photo of yourself and select the recipient.
- When you are ready to go live select "Save and Preview Fundraiser" and then "Launch your fundraiser!" on the next page.
Your new fundraiser will be saved in ‘draft’ mode, and will not be viewable to the public. You can keep your fundraiser in draft mode for as long as you like!
Before launching your fundraiser, make sure you’re comfortable with your funding goal as you cannot change this after your fundraiser goes live. Generosity allows any organizer to change their goal at any time during their fundraiser. Just contact our Support team with your new goal and we'd be happy to assist you. For information on ending your fundraiser, see this article.